Social Media Specialist
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy;
- Manage and oversee social media content to have the best viral contents;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- In charge of daily operating and producing viral content for most impact social platforms in the local market;
- Communicate with internal and external parties to optimize user growth hacking methods;
- 1+ years of work experience in social media/advertising related role required; good marketing and communications experience also preferable;
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Have good skills at social media marketing tools such as Ads, SEO, etc;
- Good content editing skill is a huge plus;
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or any other languages preferred;
- Good understanding about digital marketing and local market trends, fast learner and have the ability to work well under pressure;
- Bachelors degree in: marketing, digital media, with a focus on social media, PR & communications;
Procedura e Aplikimit:
Please send a CV with your photo and supporting documents, specifying the position you are applying for, at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your CV is selected, you will only be contacted if the submitted documents meet the evaluation criteria.